buy this vehicle in New Zealand ?NISSAN SERENA 2003, WOF, SC, 107XXX KM
back to publications
Double click on the image to see it in full screen.
The publication was published by
( Speak :
6 900 $NZD
110 000 Km
Van / Campervan
NISSAN SERENA, 2003
1.9L, Petrol Engine, Automatic Gearbox (CVT)
225-XXX km (displayed on the odometer), but engine was replaced by the previous owner last year and only got 107-XXX km.
—> We do have the invoices of the purchase and the installation to provide.
WOF until 07/2021 - As the car was first registered after 2000, WOF runs for 12 months.
—> No repair to anticipate ; always well maintained ; levels regularly checked ; … (we have got all the invoices of the repairs we made.)
Self-Contained until 12/2022 - For traveling, being self-contained really is a BIG plus, as most of the (good) free camps only allow SC vehicles.
* Air-con and heater working perfect
* Radio, CD player, USB socket to plug your own music on
* 2 side doors (makes the access to fill and empty the water tanks easier, and the tap and sink accessible from both inside and outside)
* All 4 back windows can be opened (which is appreciable in hot weather)
Not being a big van means
* It is pretty light, so automatic gearbox is no problem on steep roads (or if you need to overtake).
* It is easy to drive in city and you are still able to access most of the underground parkings (it is 205 cm high, with the roof box on it).
We are the first backpackers owning it (it belonged to a Kiwi for years, before we bought it) and because of the lockdown and all what happened, we had to settle down and actually, didn’t have a chance to really enjoy it.
For more informations about the different gears and wares included, please refer to the lists below:
* 1 second battery
* 1 solar panel
* 1 inverter, next to the bed (240V plug socket + 1 USB plug)
* All the back windows are tinted and have got their own curtains
* Fold-out bed (convertible into table + seats)
* New mattress, high quality foam
* Big storages under the bed
* Side storages (easy access during nighttime)
* Roof box
* 1 Inflatable kayak for 2 people (used only twice)
* 1 bodyboard, 110cm (used twice, as well)
* 1 solar shower, 20 litres
* 1 foldable cabin shower
* 1 table 60*120 cm
* 4 foldable chairs (2 tripods for a quick use + 2 more comfortable)
* Basic jerrycans (motor oil, engine coolant, brake fluid)...
* Basic tools for mech emergency repair, such as screwdrivers, pliers...
* 1 12V fridge, 8 liters
* 1 cool box, 34.5 litres + 6 ice blocks
* 1 stove + 5 gas recharges
* 1 frypan, 24 cm
* 1 saucepan, 16 cm + its cover
* 1 sieve, 20 cm
* 1 cutting board, 20*27 cm
* Basic cutlery set (4 forks, 4 table knives, 4 small spoons, 4 big spoons)
* Basic dishes set (2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 mugs)
* 3 sharp knives (2 regular + 1 big)
* 1 wooden spatula
* 1 silicone tongs
* 1 can opener
* 1 vegetable peeler
* 3 Tupperware boxes
* 2 tea towels
Available preferably from early November 2020 or so (don’t hesitate to DM me if you are interested for another date).
Also, feel free to message me if you have got any other requests: if you wish to do a VIR (I will send you the plate numbers) ; see more photos ; come to visit it…
Thank you very much.
Share on Facebook
Log in to send a message to Justine2681