buy this vehicle in New Zealand ?Campervan SC Nissan Homy
back to publications
Double click on the image to see it in full screen.
The publication was published by
( Speak :
4 200 $NZD
275 000 Km
Van / Campervan
Hi everyone !
Owner this van since 18 months It's time for me to sell it 😪
Nissan Homy ENHANCED and LENGHTENED from 1992, diesel engine (10L/100km), manual gearbox.
It has 271000 kms and is very comfortable to drive and park.
- Self contained: 15/10/2023
- Rego: 08/11/2020
- WOF: septembre 2021 (I've just passed it)
Driving station :
- 3 seats which means carpooling or possible travelmate
- Stereo Bose with AUX
- Kitchen furniture, all is provided for your comfort (dishes, kitchenware, stove and pans, etc.)
- Cooker gas with 2 fires and a bottle of gas 15L
- Sink with faucet and electric shower (50L of clean water in 2 containers, 1 grey's water container 25L)
- 2nd battery + inverter + voltmeter to manage the charge level of the 2nd battery.
The 2nd battery is powered by driving and with the solar panel (really enough)
- French electric plug and NZ
- Lighting L.E.D. In the entire van
- 3 large benches with 1 large table (comfortable up to 6 people) convertible in queen size bed
- Very large storage rooms under the benches (with drawer opening from the trunk)
- 2 big shelf
- Lightning protect and thermic curtains on all the van
Also come with :
- Exterior table + folding chairs.
- Snow chain
- All tools for build this van
- Pillow, duvets, sheets, blanket
- Any games
- Fishing rod
- Spare wheel
- Portable toilets
- Chain transmission
- New front tires
- New headgasket
- New windscreen
- Engine oil change
You will understand, this van is of age and therefore its body is not perfect. But this van is very comfortable whether to drive or to live and it will take you everywhere without an issue 😀
Contact me for more information or photos.
We can talk about the price when you have a look 😀 Accepting NZ dollars or euro.
Share on Facebook
Log in to send a message to Kevin